Sunday, July 25, 2010

PM Najib Tun Razak

I just want to share will all who reads this blog about our current prime minister. It has been awhile since the last time that I make comments about our politics. Because of that I may not be as critical as I once before.

I believe that the announcement made by the PM recently, giving a hint that election will be near, is a correct approach to be taken by Barisan Nasional. As you can see, the economy is improving, job markets continue to slowly improve in a way that it offer (slowly) job opportunities to the people. The general community at large has reasonable power of buying, making small businesses continue to stay on the fight. All in all, I say the economy is getting better, with a lot of offer by the government to lure investors and to create an utopia of business here.

Looking at the opposition, I believe that they are stupid, primarily because they are given 5 years time to prove that they are worthy government to few states, but they failed, they are unable to prevent the power strike and respect upon each others decision about what is best for the state. Although the states concerned performed well, I must say that political discrepancy is very dangerous in any political structure as it will likely to affect the state as well.

I do not understand why, these people are so week, come on, 5 years is not so long for them to sustain, be strong on each other, tolerate the pain - in facing challenges from the Barisan Nasional aligned party. Now that they have failed.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree on you on this.
    However, we have to consider the attacks that have been put unto them tho. Again and again demonstrations are made to challenge the State government (for both Selangor and Penang).
    Then again, if they can prove that they were better then the previous rulers, they won't be facing this in the first place, right?

    P/s: *these people are so WEAK* <- typo in your last para. Hehe

    ReplyDelete